¿Cómo podemos ayudarte?

Graffiti letters
  1. Preguntas frecuentes
  2. Income
  3. Reporting income for Estonian tax residents

Will I be registered in the Employment Register?

Última actualización: August 31, 2023

Yes, if you are Estonian tax resident and you want to receive payments, then in order for Xolo Go to report your income, you have to be registered in the Employment Register.

The employment registration will be done once you receive your first payment from the customer and the registration will be done based on the Law of Obligations Act (not based on the Employment Act). Once you close your Xolo Go account, then the registration will be ended in the register as well.

¿Responde esto a tu pregunta?