Come possiamo aiutarti?

Graffiti letters
  1. FAQ
  2. Get Started
  3. Subscription

What do you need from me to get started?

Ultimo aggiornamento: September 01, 2022

Whether you want to start freelancing with Xolo, or you are already a freelancer and want to use Xolo to manage your business, you will need to provide us with the following information:

  • Personal details and a brief description of your prospective business activity

  • A valid ID or passport for identification purposes and to confirm you are at least 18 years of age

  • Details of your Spanish bank account, which will be used for business purposes

  • if you are already registered with Hacienda, please provide registration documentation

Don't know where to find your cadastral reference or don't have it handy? 

Go to this website, select the section  CALLE/NÚMERO and enter your home address to obtain it. You can also request it by telephone on 902 373 635 or 913 874 550. You will be asked for your address and the details of the owner of the address.

We reserve the right to ask for additional documentation about you (e.g. proof of residency) or your business transactions if needed.

Hai trovato la risposta alla tua domanda?