Once you have created a new project and saved it, you will be prompted to send the project offer to the customer for review and approval
Prepare the project for sending
- By pressing "Submit for review", a draft email will appear which is addressed to the contact person of the customer.
- Feel free to edit the Subject and Message.
- You have the option of sending a copy of this e-mail also to yourself.
Submit the project for review
- By pressing "Send" you will submit the project.
- Xolo reviews all projects to ensure everything is correct and that we meet the necessary compliance standards.
- Note: Before the customer has approved the project you can always "call it back" into draft mode, edit and submit the project again.
Customer receives project
- Once approved by Xolo, your project will be forwarded to the customer for approval.
- The customer's contact person will receive your e-mail and the link to review the project.
Customer reviews and approves the project
- The customer reviews and confirms that they are authorized to enter into the agreement on behalf of their company.
- The customer accepts the Service Contract which is their agreement with Xolo's terms and conditions.
- After the customer has approved the project, the Project becomes a formalized agreement.
Now is the time to get started on that project for your customer and issue an invoice when needed!
Click here about the next step to "Send Invoice".