¿Cómo podemos ayudarte?

Graffiti letters
  1. Preguntas frecuentes
  2. Your obligations as a freelancer
  3. Hacienda

Modelo 349 - Declaration of Intra-Community Transactions 

Última actualización: February 08, 2024
  • What is it for?

This is the informative declaration of the purchase and sale operations carried out between two EU countries. You do not pay anything to the tax authorities for this form, as it is only for reporting which EU companies you interact with.

  • Who has to submit this form?

It is compulsory for all freelancers who buy or sell products/services in an EU country.

Both parties must be officially registered as intra-community operators and have an identification document.

  • When must it be submitted?

It is filed quarterly, just like Modelo 130 and 303.

  • When do I have to pay and when don't I?

If you are registered in the Register of Intra-Community Transactions (ROI) and you have received or issued an invoice from a person or company that is also registered, the invoice must be without VAT and you must submit this form. If you or the other party is not registered, you must issue a VAT invoice or ask for one yourself if you are the customer.

Those registered in the Register of Intra-Community Operators can be checked on the VIES VAT No. Validation website.

  • How is it calculated?

It is merely informative, you do not pay anything for this concept to the tax authorities. However, if it is not submitted, there is a penalty for each item not reported.

¿Responde esto a tu pregunta?