Come possiamo aiutarti?

Graffiti letters
  1. FAQ
  2. Platform
  3. Taxes

Which tax reports do you help me with?

Ultimo aggiornamento: May 02, 2024

Depending on the status of your business registration and the nature of your business transactions, the following tax reports may be applicable and will be submitted by Xolo on your behalf: model 111, 115, 130, 180, 190, 303, 347, 349, and 390.

It is our job to determine which tax reports are applicable to you during each reporting period.

Please note that once the tax year is over (June of the following year) you'll have to submit your Personal Income Tax (IRPF) where you'll also include any additional income (For example, if you sold an apartment) and deductible expenses/allowances from the previous year. All pre-paid sums will be deducted from your IRPF.

This report is not covered by your Xolo subscription but we will contact you in case you want us to handle it on your behalf.

Impatriate Tax Regime (Beckham Law)

If you're under the impatriate tax regime (Beckham Law), we can handle the submission of other quarterly models you'll need to file, but these come with an additional cost unless you're on the Premium plan.

Additionally, in line with your income tax return, you may be required to submit model 151 (equivalent to the non-resident income tax return). This model is also not included in your subscription, and we'll notify you so you can contract it with us.

Hai trovato la risposta alla tua domanda?