Our website http://www.xolo.io uses a technology called "cookies" in order to be able to collect information about the use made by the user of the website in order to analyze their browsing habits in order to facilitate the itself and be able to distinguish it from other users.
In compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the purpose of this Cookies Policy is to inform the user about the collection policy and treatment of cookies.
What are Cookies?
Cookies and tracking technologies
Xolo is using automatically collected information and other information collected within its website through cookies and similar technologies.
Cookies are small text files that a website or its service provider transfers to the Customer's computer hard drive through his website browser (if Customer allows) that enables the website's or service provider's systems to recognize Customer's browser and capture and remember certain information. For example, cookies may help a website remember certain preferences the Customer has selected on the website, such as language preferences.
- Within the website Xolo is using the following types of cookies:
- first-party cookies, which are stored to the Customer’s device by Xolo. These cookies allow website owners to collect analytics data, remember language settings, and perform other useful functions that provide a good user experience;
- third-party cookies, which are stored to the Customer’s device by other service providers on Xolo’s website. Xolo may use third-party analytics tools (such as Google Analytics), to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Xolo’s Service. Web analytic service providers analyse the usage of the Xolo website and services so that Xolo could improve and amend our website/app and function thereof.
Cookies are being used to serve the following purposes:
- to store authentication information and protect Personal Data from third parties;
- to personalize our Service, help remember Customer's choices within the website, understand and save Customer's preferences for future visits;
- to provide customized advertisements, content and information;
- to track Customer's entries, submissions, and status in any promotional or other activities on the Service;
- to monitor and analyse the effectiveness of the Service;
- to compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
Google Analytics and ads
Xolo have implemented the following Google Analytics features:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting;
- Demographics and Interests Reporting.
Xolo along with third-party vendors, such as Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding Customer interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Customers can set preferences for how Google advertises to them using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, the Customer can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Xolo is using Google Analytics to measure and evaluate access to and traffic on the public area of our website and create user navigation reports for our website administrators.
Xolo takes measures to protect the technical information collected by the use of Google Analytics. The data collected will only be used on a need to know basis to resolve technical issues, administer the website and identify visitor preferences.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
We do not recommend that you restrict or block cookies, as this may affect the performance and quality of our services and websites and, therefore, your experience may be less satisfactory. However, at any time, the Client can delete or block cookies through his browser settings at any time. However, some cookies might be necessary for the functionality of the Xolo Services and usage of the website. Therefore, the Customer understands that when blocking or deleting the cookies some features within the website might not function correctly. For more general information about cookies please see http://www.allaboutcookies.org
Right to amend this Policy
It is possible that this Cookies Policy undergoes modifications in the future, therefore it is advisable that each time the user accesses this web page, they consult this policy again in order to be adequately informed about the updates that have occurred.
Last updated: December 15, 2021