We've got answers! Here's a few to get you started:
We're much more than a gestoría: Xolo is your trusted partner in your freelance life. We combine our team of expert accountants who specialize in freelancing in Spain, with an easy-to-use online accounting and invoicing platform designed exclusively for independent professionals.
With Xolo, freelancing is just like working for a company. Don't worry about filing tax returns, filling out forms or downloading invoices for your expenses, we take care of everything, and when we say everything, we mean everything, except working for you of course.
Once you have subscribed to Xolo you will be able to enjoy:
- An online platform to manage your freelance business. Intuitive and accessible anytime, anywhere, you'll be able to issue invoices, manage business expenses and estimate how much tax you need to pay each quarter.
- Accounting service for freelancers to process your autónomo registration (if you haven't already done so), file your quarterly tax returns and advise you on everything taxation and accounting related.
Add-on options, charged separately:
- Insurance for the self-employed
- Legal advice
- Income tax return
- Autónomo registration (if you cancel your Xolo subscription during the first 6 months).
- Autónomo deregistration and pending tax reports once de-registered
If you want to use Xolo to manage your freelance activity, you must be registered as an autónomo. That means registering as an individual business owner with the Spanish Treasury, Hacienda (form 036) and in the General Regime of Self-Employed Workers (RETA) in the Social Security.
At Xolo we can help you register completely free of charge as long as you don't cancel your subscription within the first 6 months.
If you have not been registered with the local authorities yet, the process of registering as a professional starts once you have submitted a short summary of your business and personal details during the Xolo onboarding process and indicated that you would like to register with the local authorities. We’ll take care of your registration with the Spanish Treasury (Hacienda) and Social Security in one business day, and you'll receive confirmation from Xolo once the process has been completed.
At Xolo, you're charged on the day you subscribe and then on the first day of each month. For example, if you subscribe on October 20th, your first payment is on October 20th and then on November 1st.