What taxes am I responsible for paying?

Last updated: June 15, 2021

Once you have been registered as a professional in Spain, you'll be immediately responsible for certain obligations toward the Spanish authorities. There are three different taxes applicable to you in the context of your specific business activities:

  • Value added tax (VAT)

  • Income tax (IRPF)

  • Social Security fee (cuota de autónomos)

Xolo assists you with understanding, calculating, and reporting your business-related taxes on your behalf. In return, you’ll need to have sufficient funds available on your bank account to make the tax payments when it comes due.

Did this answer your question?

Related articles