The share capital payment has to be made by you personally from your personal bank account. It cannot come from money received from customer revenues or similar. You can start using the share capital immediately for business expenses without any limitations.
For companies established before Feb 1st, 2023, the procedure for paying the share capital to the business bank account is as follows:
- Create a share capital payment, or payments, to the company's business bank account from your personal account.
- The installment payment(s) details' or 'description' field must include "share capital payment".
- The share capital contribution has to be in euros.
- The total share capital to be paid is €2 500.
- Once the payment has cleared, please let us know and we will instruct you on how to register the transaction into the Business Register using your digital signatures.
- We consider it as an additional service and we charge for it €49 + VAT + state fee €25. You can find the full price list here.
If you pay the share capital in installments, please make sure each installment has 'share capital payment' in the description.
The share capital can be registered at the Business Register only when the entire sum has reached the company's bank account.
If you happen to pay more (e.g. €2 550), €2 500 will still be registered as the share capital, and the remaining part will be classified as a loan from the shareholder.