How can
we help you?

Graffiti letters
  1. FAQ
  2. Your obligations with Hacienda and Social Security
  3. Hacienda

Which ones should I file? 

Last updated: September 01, 2022

The most common tax forms for freelancers in Spain (modelos de autónomos) are those that serve to meet the tax obligations arising from self-employment. They are used to report and comply with the obligations to Hacienda derived from our economic activity.

Below you will find the most important forms for the self-employed and in which cases you will or will not have to file them.

Did this answer your question?