You can get an Estonian phone number through Twilio, MessageBird, Skype, or Travelsim (who offer Estonian SIM cards at a reasonable price).
Please be aware that if you intend to use an Estonian phone number for any third-party services then you should consider signing up with a service provider who offers a SIM card like Travelsim.
Xolo customers receive 20% off Travelsim's regular prices by using the code XOLO during checkout.
You can purchase .ee domain(s) through Zone.
All physical mail you receive will be digitized and forwarded to you via email.
All business-related communication costs are considered business expenses and can be covered using your company's money.
- Get Started
- About Xolo Leap
- The basics of Xolo Leap
- Company setup
- Opening your account
- Using your account
- Salaries and Dividends
- Receiving funds when operating outside Estonia
- Receiving funds when operating in Estonia
- Claiming Expenses
- Reporting Expenses
- Other Expenses
- Xolo App
- Xolo App
- My Company
- Company Ownership & Governance
- Management Board
- Company Finances
- Company Details
- Share Capital
- Closing/Hibernating Company
- Hiring, Compliance & Reporting
- Annual reports
- Payment Gateways & Marketplaces
- General information
- ID-cards & Software
- About ID-cards & Software
- Logging in
- Signing Documents
- Forgot PIN/Lost ID-card
- Investments & Cryptocurrencies
- Business trip rules when operating outside Estonia
- Business trip rules when operating in Estonia
- Self Service
How can I get an Estonian phone number or domain?