we help you?
Basics of company setup, pricing & Estonian e-Residency, and all the questions you have when you're new to our service.
- What is Xolo Leap?
- Getting started with Xolo
- What services does Xolo Leap provide?
- What's included in Xolo Leap service?
- Can I start any kind of business with Xolo Leap?
- Do you accept customers from all countries?
- How much control do I have over my business and Xolo Leap processes?
- What are the compliance activities executed by Xolo on behalf of my company?
- Who is responsible for my company’s compliance?
- Can I do accounting and taxes on my own?
- Is there a minimum contract period if I decide to start with Xolo Leap?
- Can I switch to another service provider?
- Can I use Xolo Leap services if I already have an existing company in Estonia?
- How can I contact Xolo?
- Does Xolo Leap have an interface where I can see an overview of my company?
- Does Xolo Leap allow multiple shareholders?
- Why can't I sell physical goods with Xolo Leap?
- Does Xolo Leap allow Print on Demand services?
- Which costs am I allowed to claim as business expenses?
- When and how do I need to provide my expense documents?
- What is a digital service?
- What is a professional service?
- How long does it take to open up my company and start the business?
- Do I need to travel to set up a company?
- What type of company will I get with Xolo Leap?
- What form of entity is an OÜ (private limited company)?
- Do I need to have a local director?
- Do you think it's worth running my business with Xolo Leap?
- What is e-Residency?
- What do I need in order to use my digital ID-card and Xolo Leap services online?
- Do I need e-Residency to use Xolo Leap?
- How do I apply for e-Residency and how much does it cost?
- What is the next step after I've received my e-Residency?
- Is e-Residency safe and how secure is my company in Estonia?
- Can I get European Social Security as an e-resident?