How can
we help you?

Graffiti letters
  1. FAQ
  2. Withdrawals
  3. Reporting income for Estonian tax residents

Will I be registered in the Employment Register?

Last updated: May 27, 2022

Yes, if you are Estonian tax resident and you want to withdraw the funds, then in order Xolo Go to report your income, you have to be registered in the Employment Register.

The employment registration will be done once you make your first withdrawal request and the registration will be done based on the Law of Obligations Act (not based on the Employment Act). Once you close your Xolo Go account, then the registration will be ended in the register as well.

Did this answer your question?