Fill out all the fields and click on 'Create your Stripe account'.
Verify your email address.
Continue the account verification by clicking on 'Start' from the main dashboard.
This will lead to the account details page where you need to add additional details about your company. Be sure to select Estonia as the country you are based in and select 'Ettevõte' as your type of business and 'Eraettevõte ' as your business structure..
Under 'Credit card statement details', you will need to enter an Estonian phone number, if you do not have one, then please take a look at this FAQ article for information on how to get one.
Under 'Bank details' enter your business bank account. Note that if you use Wise for your business banking, then your EUR bank account is Belgium, not Estonian and you should select your Bank country accordingly.
Finally, click on 'Submit application'
- Get Started
- About Xolo Leap
- The basics of Xolo Leap
- Company setup
- Opening your account
- Using your account
- Salaries and Dividends
- Receiving funds when operating outside Estonia
- Receiving funds when operating in Estonia
- Claiming Expenses
- Reporting Expenses
- Other Expenses
- Xolo App
- Xolo App
- My Company
- Company Ownership & Governance
- Management Board
- Company Finances
- Company Details
- Share Capital
- Closing/Hibernating Company
- Hiring, Compliance & Reporting
- Annual reports
- Payment Gateways & Marketplaces
- General information
- ID-cards & Software
- About ID-cards & Software
- Logging in
- Signing Documents
- Forgot PIN/Lost ID-card
- Investments & Cryptocurrencies
- Business trip rules when operating outside Estonia
- Business trip rules when operating in Estonia
- Self Service
How do I create a new Stripe account?
Last updated: November 16, 2021
Did this answer your question?