How can
we help you?

Graffiti letters
  1. FAQ
  2. Your obligations with Hacienda and Social Security
  3. Hacienda

What are my tax obligations?

Last updated: September 01, 2022

Once you have been registered as a professional in Spain, you’ll be immediately responsible for certain obligations toward the Spanish authorities. There are two different taxes applicable to you in the context of your specific business activities:

  • Value added tax (VAT)

  • Income tax (IRPF)

Xolo assists you with understanding, calculating, and reporting your business-related taxes on your behalf. In return, you’ll need to have sufficient funds available on your bank account to make the tax payments when it comes due.

In addition, remember that you will have to pay the Social Security Fee (cuota de autónomos).

Did this answer your question?