Do I need to register as an autónomo to use Xolo?

Last updated: June 15, 2021

To use Xolo as a resident of Spain, you'll need to register yourself as a professional with the Spanish Treasury (Hacienda) and Spanish Social Security.

Xolo will assist you with the registration process.

Did this answer your question?

Related articles