we help you?
- How can I create an invoice?
- How can I do a draft invoice?
- Which currencies can I use?
- What should be included in my invoice description?
- What needs to be provided in the VAT field when I'm creating an invoice?
- Do I need to add IRPF when creating an invoice?
- Can I make invoices with 7% IRPF (personal income tax withholding)?
- Do you receive invoices with income tax withholding from other freelancers?
- Can an issued invoice be edited or deleted?
- Which expenses can I deduct?
- What details should an expense invoice contain?
- What do I have to do to deduct expenses?
- How can I submit a new expense document?
- How often do I need to provide my expense documents to Xolo?
- I forgot to add an expense that quarter, what do I do?
- Why does my expense appear in the rejected documents section?
- What is a reimbursable expense?
- What is an expense covered by the customer?
- What do I need to know about fixed assets?
- What does it mean that an asset is depreciable? How can I deduct the cost of a fixed asset?