Get all the information about reporting and claiming expenses that you've spent for your business
- Which costs am I allowed to claim as business expenses?
- Which business services can I purchase?
- Which costs am I not allowed to claim as business expenses?
- Why do I have to upload expense documents when you have my credit/debit card statements?
- Can I buy goods and services outside of Estonia?
- See 6 more articles
- How to get started with 'Expenses' in self service
- How can I upload a new expense document?
- What should I do if I upload an incorrect document?
- How long does it take to review my uploaded documents?
- What details should be on an expense document and why aren't payment receipts accepted?
- See 8 more articles
- Can I rent an office and buy furniture?
- Can I rent an office outside of Estonia for an extended period of time?
- Can I withdraw cash from my company's bank account?
- What is fringe benefit tax and when does it apply?
- Can I forward you invoices in a foreign language (e.g. not English)?
- See 1 more article