we help you?
Send invoices to and receive payments from your customers
- Get started with invoices
- Which currencies do you support?
- What should an invoice description consist of?
- What does the Xolo Go invoice template look like?
- Can I send the invoice to my customer via my personal email?
- Can I modify an invoice already sent?
- What is 'interest' on an invoice?
- Can I remove Xolo Go name from invoices?
- How long does Xolo review the invoice?
- Can I remove my name from invoices?
- Receiving the payment
- What does my customer need to add to the bank payment details?
- How long does it take for payments to arrive to my business account?
- What if my customer has made the payment but it hasn't arrived yet?
- Can I receive payments in cash?
- Can I receive partial payments for an invoice?
- Get started with projects
- Create a new project draft
- Send project to customer for approval
- Issue invoice and send to customer
- What is the difference between Time & Material type and Fixed price projects?
- What if I do not know beforehand how much time I will spend on a project?
- What if I have an ongoing agreement with my customer?
- Can I sign my own agreements with the customer?
- Can I create multiple invoices for one project?
- Can I modify an invoice for a project approved by customer?
- Can I delete a project after it has been approved by the customer?
- What if end-customer does not approve my project?
- Can I issue and send an invoice without agreeing on the project?
- How can I delete a project?