Xolo Go supports providing location-independent freelancing and contracting services to business (B2B) customers.
Examples of professional services that Xolo Go supports:
- Software development and design
- Brand architecture (incl. creating logos, slogans etc.)
- Live webinars
- Content development and strategy
- Photography or any other individually commissioned content sent in a digital form
- Translation services
- Educational or professional courses where the content is delivered by a person during a live session via the internet or an electronic network (vs pre-recorded content).
Professional services by definition require specialized knowledge and skill, usually of a mental or intellectual nature and are delivered to the customer using significant human involvement.
Xolo Go does not support:
- Sales of digital goods (supported by Xolo Leap > compare Go & Leap)
- Sales of digital services (incl. hosting)
- Sale of physical goods, incl dropshipping
- Selling via Amazon FBA is also not supported
- Business transactions in cryptocurrencies
- Licensed business activities such as legal, tax or financial advisory services or any other service that requires a license
- Location-dependent services such as on-location live performances of any kind
- Receiving royalties
- Invoicing private persons