Como podemos ajudar?
Your obligations as a freelancer
- What is the ROI?
- Who has the obligation to be registered in the ROI?
- How can I register in the ROI?
- How can I see if I am actually registered in the ROI?
- How to make an intra-community invoice as a freelancer?
- What if I am not registered in the ROI but I want to invoice an EU customer or vice versa?
- What tax obligations do I have when I am registered in the ROI?
- What is the difference between professional registration (Spanish Treasury) and autónomo registration (Social Security)?
- What are my tax obligations?
- Which ones should I file?
- Modelo 303 - Quarterly VAT
- Modelo 130 - Quarterly Personal Income Tax (IRPF)
- Modelo 100 - Annual Income Tax Return or Personal Income Tax Return
- Modelo 111 - Personal income tax withholdings and payments on account
- Modelo 349 - Declaration of Intra-Community Transactions
- Modelo 347 - Annual Statement of Transactions with Third Parties
- Modelo 390 - Annual VAT
- Modelo 190 - Annual personal income tax withholdings and payments on account